I received PhD from INP-ENSEEIHT, Toulouse, France in May, 2017.
I was born in Quanzhou, Fujian, China. I received the Bachelor degree in computer science from Hainan University, Haikou, China in July 2010, and the Master degree in computer science from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), Chengdu, China in July 2013.
Since September of 2013, I have been a Ph.D. candidate at the ENSEEIHT (École nationale supérieure d’électrotechnique, d’électronique, d’informatique, d’hydraulique et des télécommunications), INP Toulouse (Institut national polytechnique de Toulouse), University of Toulouse, sponsored by the joint program between the University of Toulouse and the China Scholarship Council (CSC). I am also with the Signal et Communication (SC) and the Ingénierie Réseaux et Télécommunications (IRT) of the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT), co-supervised by Katia Jaffrès-Runser, Gentian Jakllari and Charly Poulliat. My research interests include wireless networks, network coding.
- Title: Mobile Data Offloading via Urban Public Transportation Networks [PDF] [BibTeX]
- Time to defend: at 10:30 a.m. on May 19, 2017 [slides]
- Place: Salle des Thèses (C002), INP-ENSEEIHT, 2 Rue Charles Camichel, Toulouse, France
- [J] Qiankun Su, Katia Jaffrès-Runser, Gentian Jakllari and Charly Poulliat, “Mobile Data Offloading via Urban Public Transportation Networks.,” in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. (submitted)
[C] Qiankun Su, Katia Jaffrès-Runser, Gentian Jakllari and Charly Poulliat, “An efficient content delivery infrastructure leveraging the public transportation network.,” in 19th ACM International Conference on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems (MSWiM’16), Malta, Nov. 2016. pp. 338-347. doi: 10.1145/2988287.2989152. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- [C] Qiankun Su, Katia Jaffrès-Runser, Gentian Jakllari and Charly Poulliat, “XOR network coding for data mule delay tolerant networks“, in 2015 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), 2015, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/ICCChina.2015.7448634. (invited paper) [PDF] [BibTeX]
- Nov. 16, 2016. MSWiM, Malta. An efficient content delivery infrastructure leveraging the public transportation network. [slides]
- Nov. 4, 2015. IEEE/CIC ICCC, Shenzhen, China. XOR network coding for data mule delay tolerant networks. [slides]
- Office: F 405
- Phone: (+33) 05 34 32 22 56
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: IRIT, INP-ENSEEIHT, 2 Rue Charles Camichel, BP 7122, 31061 Toulouse Cedex 7, France
For more info, please refer to http://su.perso.enseeiht.fr/.